Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Favorites at the left

I added a new favorite podcast and comic. Radio Lab has intriguing and enlightening stories, undiminished by the mind-bending/ear-grating mixes and clips of 'sound'. Jad has a degree in modern music, and it shows. I love listening to the stories he finds, but sometimes I have to mute the interludes.
XKCD is written by a very smart guy, who seems to have a similar brain as me. Many of his comics find me yelling, 'I said that exact same thing in high school!' Unfortunately, some of his comics offend moral (or, at times, intestinal) fortitude.

2 comments:

  1. I am also a huge fan of XKCD. It is such an odd brand of humor - I love it. Another podcast you will probably really enjoy (one of my favorites) is This American Life. Give it a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://xkcd.com/277/

    is my absolute favorite. =) Traffic engineers are the world's most unappreciated people.

    ReplyDelete