Thursday, March 18, 2021

Something New

 The idea now is to Write Something Every Day.  I have been wanting to get back into writing for a long time now.  They say that the best way to get better at writing is to just write, so I'm going to just write something every day and hope this becomes a habit, hope something good comes out of it.  

Here's a picture.

It's a bunny!!  The kids were wanting another bunny for a long time.  I saw some for sale yesterday, so I brought one home.  He's a sweet little zoomer; they named him Pepper.  Biscuit is fascinated by him, though I'm afraid he might just want to eat him.  I haven't let the two into the same space yet.  Pepper thumped a lot the first several times he got near Biscuit.  Heehee, baby bunny thumps.

That's the news from the House of Funk.  More to come tomorrow, if I keep up with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment