Monday, January 25, 2010

A lot of the time, i don't want to write anything here. My thoughts get all caught up in the philosophies of why i should write, how should i write, what have i experienced that could be beautiful enough to mention in public. Then i get to thinking about all the disappointments these philosophies have brought me--i don't write like i used to, i don't love writing like i should, i take all the beauty around me for granted. This all derails into a mess, and i wonder if i could ever think about just one thing at a time. Would that make me a monkey?
Needless to say, after all this, i prefer to play Gem Miner.

2 comments:

  1. Bejeweled is another fabulous time killer :) I know what you mean - what could I possibly write that people would want to hear about? It doesn't help that I have no social life, and I can only complain about things once. Then again, I do get a lot of ideas of things I want to blog about, but then it takes forever to figure out how to say it, and so I just never get around to it. Eh. Ce'st la vie. But don't stop!! I love knowing more about you, there was never enough time in primary when I would visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very odd, indeed--we have known each other for so long, and yet so little.

    ReplyDelete