Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wannabe

I recently went through an addiction to Apartment Therapy's Re-Nest blog. Now i find myself wanting to fashion my blog (and the interior of my house) after theirs. The main problem with that is the word 'fashion'--i've never held much respect for fashion, except as a suggested guideline. However, i must admit that i have not escaped its influence. You won't catch me wearing tapered leg jeans on a good day.
BUT i regress.
So i've started posting pictures of my projects on here. Maybe it's an improvement over my thought-full ramblings. Don't get your hopes up, i'm not going to stop rambling anytime soon. Now that i've found how easy it is to add pictures, maybe i'll add some thoughtful pictures.
Enough of this disgusting self-blog-reference. I'm going to post a project now.

No comments:

Post a Comment