Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Podcasts

I posted links to my favorite podcasts on the side. They're all from NPR (National Public Radio). There's nothing like NPR to broaden your horizons, and all you have to do is listen. My favorite way to relax is with a mindless popcap game and a NPR show.
'Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me' is the only way I can take my dose of current events without gagging.
'Car Talk' hasn't actually taught me much about cars, but it's hilarity.
'Science Friday' helps me look cool in front of my husband's galactic intellect.

4 comments:

  1. Science Friday is one of my favorites too :) Makes me feel so smart! Some others you might like are This American Life, and This I Believe.
    Yay for the blog :) I can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i'm all in favour of mindless popcap games. currently hooked on bejewelled blitz.

    we always seem to hit car talk as we're leaving fred meyers on a sunday. we sit in the car for a good few minutes after we've got home, just having a chuckle. i even considered calling in about my head gasket life expectancy!

    i also like to catch the bbc world news sometimes, just for a refreshing dose of

    ReplyDelete